Goats thrive on fully organic natural care.
As natural browsers, they have higher mineral requirements than other domestic animals, so diet is a critical element to maintaining optimal livestock health.
In Natural Goat Care, consultant Pat Coleby shows how to solve health problems both with natural herbs and medicines and the ultimate cure, bringing the soil into healthy balance.
- Topics include:
- correct housing and farming methods
- choosing the right livestock
- diagnosing health problems
- nutritional requirements and feeding practices
- vitamins and herbal
- homeopathic and natural remedies
- psychological needs of goats
- breeds & breeding techniques.
Softcover, 371 pages
Other Pat Coleby titles:
Natural Farming, Natural Sheep Care, Natural Cattle Care, Natural Horse Care, Natural Goat Care and Natural Pet Care