CLEARANCE - WAS $36
Learn how to plan your farm's crop and pasture production so you can manage dryland salinity to achieve sustainable paroduction. You'll discover the early warning signs to help you take action and find out how Australian farmers are successfully tackling the issues.
Table of Contents:
- What is dryland salinity
- How bad is the problem?
- What causes dryland salinity?
- Government strategies for dryland salinity
- Preventing dryland salinity on your farm
- Managing and treating salt-affected areas
- Making better use of water on your farm
- A hypothetical case study
- What farmers are doing
- Appendix 1 Advice and further information
- Glossary of terms
- References and further reading
NSW Agriculture - Tocal. Published in 2001, 76 A4 pages, printed in full colour.