What is my DOG thinking?
The essential guide to understanding your pet's behaviour
by Gwen Bailey
- Why does your dog chase his tail?
- Why does your dog roll in smelly things?
- Why does your dog yawn when he's not tired?
- Wouldn't you love to know what your dog is thinking?
- Happy, angry, playful, distressed?
There are probably times when you wish you know what your dog was thinking. From tail wagging to growling, from play-bowing to lip licking.
The author, Gwen Bailey, covers six major aspects of dog behaviour:
- Social behaviour
- Life in a hierarchy
- Food and fitness
- Staying safe
- Dogs and people
Hardcover, 96 pages